Pinch us! We can’t believe that our community working space will be open tomorrow. We are incredibly excited to share this creative space with you. Whether you’ve already purchased passes or you’re considering it, there are a few things we would like to outline first.
Before this idea came to life, there were a few things we knew for sure. We had a small, but mighty list of some key values that helped shape the vibe we are going for:
- Welcoming: above all else, we want you to feel comfortable.
- Supportive Community: No negative Nancy, gossipy vibes here. Move along if this is your thing.
- Collaborative: Have a challenge? We want this to be a place you can find resources to help you work through them.
- Indie Vibe: No corporate, intimidating environment.
- Inclusive: Come as you are. This space is for women (and female identifying people), at any level of entrepreneurship/career who care looking for community.
- Modern Approach: We don't mean décor. Modern business women are hustlers but understand balance. We want to cater to that.
- Productive: We want this to be a space that you can get out of the work-at-home rut and get shit done.
- Connect: We have heard you loud and clear. Our community wants more meaningful networking + connection building time.
- Gathering Space: Meet like-minded people doing cool things.
And, we think we've put together a space that fits this vibe. Take a look at how the rooms have come along:
Our goal has been to create a supportive community for women business owners and makers. There are a lot of ambitious women joining us - perhaps you'll make some new friends, gain a mentor, or be completely inspired!
Learn more about becoming a member HERE. Our monthly passess + memberships open on August 6th.