We're looking for talented people that want to join us for the day at GEM Conference as volunteers! After a year of planning it takes a small army of people to help execute.
We are uber lucky to have two women on board to help execute. Meghan Banys of Agenga Events who is coming on as event producer + Erica Noordermeer as volunteer manager. We're looking for 6-8 people to help!
Are you:- Interested in event production and helping behind the scenes?
- A professional that wants to attend the conference but not sure you want to make the money investment yet?
- A student in a related field that wants to dip your toe in the professional waters?
- Wanting to join our growing community?
Must be available for 10-12 hours on May 29th and/or 30th to qualify for attending the conference (4 hours on the 29th, times TBD) and anywhere between 7:30am-7pm on May 30th. Must love working with people and on strong teams, be professional and love community building! We will be hosting a training session a couple weeks prior to the conference either in person or via video call that you must attend.
Things you might be doing:- Assisting our event producer.
- The registration + information table.
- Assisting with food + drink distribution.
- Set up (May 29th) and/or tear down (7-8pm on May 30th).
- Social media (the day of).
- Managing entrance (ensuring ticket holders only enter).
In return... you'll get to enjoy the content of the conference! Watch the panels, we'll feed you all dang day and network with other local business women. (Should you be volunteering on the day of the conference you may have to sit back at the information desk and/or be in the vicinity and not necessarily in the audience area).
As per our culture of inclusion, all are welcome to apply to volunteer regardless of race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or physical abilities. We welcome a diverse community and want you to see yourself represented in what we are doing.
To apply please email Erica: email@example.com- Your name + contact (phone + email).
- What you are interested in helping with (although we cannot guarantee that's what you will be doing).
- What days and times work best (Wednesday set-up, Thursday morning, Thursday afternoon/evening, all day Thursday).